Lathe Chucks and Back Plates
High-quality Standard and Precision Lathe Chucks for customers with demanding applications around the world.
Our chucks are made from forged steel or cast iron; all of the working surfaces are induction hardened and ground ensuring that the finished product is a rugged chuck that meets high sliding, stability, and durability parameters that our customers have come to expect from CDTooling.
Each chuck is thoroughly inspected before the product leaves the factory. We check gripping force and run-out to ensure accuracy in order to meet quality standards that are even more stringent than DIN standards. Only then the chuck is given the label of quality. This is our commitment to you that you have purchased the best work holding products on the market today.
- CNC Power Chuck 2 and 3 Jaw Interchangeable with Kitagawa 8200 Series Diect A-2 Mount
- Lathe Chuck 3 and 4 Inch 5C and MT Mount, Fixed and Revolving Head Tail Stock ID 1294-
- Lathe Chuck 3 and 6 Jaw Self Centering Lathe Chuck Zero Set 6-12" CDTooling Value Line
- Lathe Chuck Back Plates, Threaded, A, D-1, L, Zero Mount CDTooling Value Line ID 1289-
- Lathe Chuck Jaws, Parts and Accessories, Jaw Boring Rings CDT Value Line
- Lathe Chuck Parts and Accessories
- Jaws and Spare Parts
- 4 Jaw Independent Lathe Chucks